What information do we collect?
Our website utilises online forms for you to contact us, register for events and request a prospectus.
We will only collect personal data when we have your explicit consent to do so. All personal data is managed in accordance with our obligations as a Data Controller.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for a box that you can tick to indicate that you do not want your information to be used for direct marketing.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or using the contact form on the website.
When do we share your information?
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
How can you access your personal data?
You have a right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you. If you would like to request a copy of your personal data, please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to visitor needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We take your privacy very seriously and comply with the recent UK and EU law on handling cookies.
Cookies used on this websites
|Cookie Name||What it does|
|ASPSESSID||Only set if you log into the website, only used to keep you logged into the website.|
Browser specific instructions to block and remove cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en–US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647 • Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=32467
- Safari iOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
- Blackberry: http://help.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- Windows Phone: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/windows-phone-7-3ebc303c-59c0-d367-3995-f258b184fabb
For further information please visit: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-andsimilar-technologies/
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.